Friday, January 8, 2010

Daily Wear: I wear this every time she comes over

Sometimes I feel like the world's oldest, well, I don't even want to call myself a style blogger, but you get the picture. If you're like me and you follow an ever expanding list of style/fashion/beauty/vintage blogs, then you will have noticed that most of these girls are so delicate and young and almost unnervingly lovely.

Self-esteem, meet floor.

And admittedly, I'm participating in what can be a rather shallow endeavor. I don't really think that clothes make the woman.

But I'm certainly not critiquing the lovely blogs I read or the many many wonderful ones I don't even know about yet. It's just sometimes I get embarassed that my hobby is actually posting pictures of myself online, that I awkwardly take myself. And they aren't even the sexy kind! haha

Well, if you haven't guessed it by now, my birthday is coming up and it's all too much with my seasonal blahs. I don't want to be older. And admitting that I care can also be received as shallowness.

And since I'm always so upfront about my insecurities and flaws and never photoshop a thing.....

I have lots of grey hairs. And looking at that picture, all I can think is that I wish I would have put on makeup before taking that picture.

Anyway, rant over. These are just a couple of pictures of my navy sweater dress again, that I posted about when I was being a grunge princess. I guess I'm having that phase. Again.


I wore a red button up with tiny white pinstripes, twisted up brown tights and my brown maryjanes. I guess this is my business casual grunge look.


My hair is usually as flat as a young girls chest. It's a bit bigger in these picks because I started using Lush's veganese conditioner. Now it has more body and it has more of it's own shine so I don't need a serum. Still grey though.

No comments:

Post a Comment