Thursday, April 15, 2010

Redhead Tribute: Christina Hendricks

So who isn't obsessed with Mad Men? No spoilers here, and please don't tell me anything! I'm not much of a tv watcher and I got in late in the game. I haven't netflixed my way through the series yet. I just felt that Christina Hendricks was a perfect choice for my series of tributes to redheads. She's a lovely woman offscreen of course, but I'd be lying if I didn't say her main appeal to me was her wardrobe on the show.






She defies the rule about redheads not being allowed to wear pink and she's gorgeous in it! This is so va va voom sexy for the workplace but it suits her character completely.





I know she hates her body type being such an issue but she's like the retro kate winslet, being praised for being curvy and not anorexic. I love seeing a sexy sultry curving girl on tv but I agree it's still annoying and wrong to judge someone by their looks one way or the other.


The pinnacle of 60s fashion.



From the red carpet, showing her just as lovely without the red lipstick!



From a magazine photo shoot. Refreshing to see her out of character.

No comments:

Post a Comment