Sunday, August 9, 2009

11 things I love @ Forever 21

One of my favorite ways to kill time is by fantasy shopping online. I like to fill up my cart and then whittle it down to what i really want and then...leave before buying. I'd be out on the street if I bought everything I wanted even at cheap stores. Forever 21 is one of my favorite because the price is right and the clothes often have a vintage feel to them or some other great potential. even if everything often fits terribly or is made cheaply. But here is my current fantasy list...


First up a light blue ruffled apron top. I like patterns including light plaids. And cute little button bibs!




A peach and orange floral tunic top. This one is so sweet with its pintuck ruffling and the belt tied in a bow.



Green and aqua drop waist dress. It's such a retro print and I love cap sleeves.



purple pintucked peasant dress. This is made special by the cute little pockets and the ruffle at the hem.




Pink and charcoal lace cardigan. I love this vintage color combination and the row of tiny black buttons.



Black bubble hem coat. I love how dress like this coat is but it's also practical because of the hood.




Black tiered tulle skirt. The black satin is what draws me to this piece. I'd probably wear it with the cardigan.




Black ballet slippers. I can't get enough of these especially with grosgrain bows and rhinestones.



Black peep toe slingbacks. Patent leather plus bow equals love.



Pink and ivory dove tote bag. This reminds me of Andy Warhol's early ink blot work.



Rhinestone bib necklace. I think has great potential to dress up basic tees.



So there it is. Hopefully this will tame my shopping impulse just a bit so that I might have the smallest amount of money to spend on my trip. well, I guess I can dream.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, I may be stealing your fantasy shopping list and making it mine! especially that little tiered skirt and the dress/jacket. sigh, we can all dream I suppose!
    (oh and thanks for commenting on my blog, too, I'm sure you could plant those bulbs, I've never done any kind of gardening and mine see to be surviving in my company quite well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My random thoughts:

    I love the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th tops... I like the skirt, too, although I think it's more something you would wear than something I'd wear. haha

    I like your choice of shoes, however, take my advice: NEVER BUY SHOES AT FOREVER21. xD They are always terribly uncomfortable. Well, with the exception of one pair I found that are actually rather cushiony and not torturous.

    The bird tote is kinda neat, I like the idea, except that it's pooping a heart... :P

    That necklace is in my fantasy shopping cart! You stalker! :P I love it.

    ReplyDelete