Sunday, March 28, 2010

Z Spoke--Zac Posen

This is just a little peek at Z Spoke, Zac Posen's line, to be found at Sax Fifth Avenue. These are just my favorites. I love that almost the entire collection is dresses and skirts outfits.

This is the perfect dress for me. I love the sleeve length and the little collar. I love the big pockets and the piping. Bright Happy Spring!

I've been experimenting with mixing prints (that series should be posted on Wednesday, hopefully) and this really appeals to me.

And here is that print again but this time in a full dress. This is definitely more revealing than what I'm comfortable with but I love the way it drapes.


Love this color combination and the sexy librarian collegiate look.

All in all I think I love this collection because it uses a lot of bright spring green which I find beautiful. But I also really like the attention to little details like the collars and piping, the way a piece drapes, or it's neckline. Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment